TenTen Raw Anime Episode

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

They actually did 19-24...

Freaks. 8)
BOZZ
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BOZZ »

Man... I knew they wouldn't cover much past the Past Arc... but still the ending was somewhat disappointing... what did you guys think?
krylon
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by krylon »

I think they should've made it 26 episodes instead of stuffing so much in the last episode...
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

The Mirkx comment is funny as hell

FINAL EPISODE =( ENDING RUSHED LIKE A B!TCH!
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

The links for ep 21 are all dead :(
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Banorac wrote:The links for ep 21 are all dead :(
Maybe its' just me but the links seem dead :?
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

just check www.mirkx.com or go their IRC channels. 8)

Anyway, I was surprised when I watched Gundam SEED Destiny and heard Shin's VA in it. Didn't know the guy was doing a voice in Destiny... I think he might be playing a good/bad guy (you can never tell with how the gundam universe works).
Zhou
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Zhou »

moyism wrote:just check www.mirkx.com or go their IRC channels. 8)

Anyway, I was surprised when I watched Gundam SEED Destiny and heard Shin's VA in it. Didn't know the guy was doing a voice in Destiny... I think he might be playing a good/bad guy (you can never tell with how the gundam universe works).
Shin's seiyuu, the great Ikeda Shuichi, also voiced Char Aznable, the "villain" of the original Gundam series back in the '70s.

AonE must have done a hell of a rush job in the final episodes of Ten Ten. They probably wanted to free some of their staffers to work on some new series, now that the spring season started. I'd rather wait for Anime-Station/Shinsen's releases, since their translation and encoding are much better.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

One good thing about the AonE release: 24 episodes + OST can be burned on 1 dvd-r. No can do with the bloated SHS releases.

Video quality is pretty much the same, even though SHS has higher bitrate. It's not a noticable difference. And hey... TJTG has been out for a long time, so it's not a rush job, right?
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

Anyone keep up on Samurai Champloo? It "ended" around the same time TT did but I heard that it's not the real ending. It just switched channels in Japan or something. The eps used to come out every week but when are the new ones coming out? I'm pretty sure Mr Watanabe didn't plan on ending it on ep 17.
Zhou
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Zhou »

solidis1 wrote:Anyone keep up on Samurai Champloo? It "ended" around the same time TT did but I heard that it's not the real ending. It just switched channels in Japan or something. The eps used to come out every week but when are the new ones coming out? I'm pretty sure Mr Watanabe didn't plan on ending it on ep 17.
According to Anime Forever's website, the 9 remaining episodes of Samurai Champloo won't air until January of 2005.
chumsy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by chumsy »

spoilers

i dont know about you guys but that was pretty cheesy with the ending when nagi and mitsuomi were fighting they became dragons. but anyways i woulda been hella pissed if nagi actually won the fight after getting all that punishmet and damn them for ignoring masataka. aya just annoyed the hell outta me. it was definately not complete lets just hope there will be a second season and a better one at that.
StridingCloud
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by StridingCloud »

hey new member to the forum here. anyways i just finished watching the whole series and i've to say that i was quite dissappointed i think they wshould've waited another three years to bring this out and give it 100 episodes to show all the important parts of the manga. i hope they make a second, third, fourth and maybe even fifth season to do this manga justice.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

^ Well I don't know about 100 episodes, but I'll agree with you. They could have waited a bit longer before turning TT into a anime...

... but hey, be happy that TT was turned into a anime at all. :wink:
StridingCloud
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by StridingCloud »

that's tru but i'm still hoping for a season two tho it might take a year or so for us to find out.