Chapter 79

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Chapter 79

Post by MrProphet »

It's out tomorrow, December 18! 8)

And we are still on Nagi. 8(

But here's the preview:

HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

Hmm sounds good. What's so wrong with nagi? he rocks to me
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Nagi sucks...
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

MrProphet wrote:Nagi sucks...
I second that motion :P :lol:

Nothing against you Happy, I just don't like Nagi
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

oh none taken. I'm just wondering what's wrong with nagi. thats about it. I guess people have the main characters they like and dislike.
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

Maya > all
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

pv82 wrote:
MrProphet wrote:Nagi sucks...
I second that motion :P :lol:

Nothing against you Happy, I just don't like Nagi
I don't think he sucks, I just think there are characters who are FAR MORE interesting that get pushed into the background, but he doesn't suck though :)
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

Where did you find that preview banorac?

I also think Nagi is a lot cooler now than he was when the manga started.
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

solidis1 wrote:Where did you find that preview banorac?

I also think Nagi is a lot cooler now than he was when the manga started.
i agree dude nagi has become alot cooler than before but i still thinks he's a dirty fighter and up until my fav character has to he masataka
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

Masataka is cool but he's a lil too perverted. Makes him seem a lil too desperate. Nagi is my fav cahracter cause he really doesn't have any annoying attributes. Masa constantly anoys me becuase he's way too perverted. Oh yea fight 79 is crazy. I wish someone would translate it. WTF is going on wiht nagi and what is the thing about Nagi's mommy? GAH!
Tachibana
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Tachibana »

man this is weird...that mohawk guy was there when kohaku cut makiko's arm off....so how old is he then? and that glasses seems weak...he got owned by dart boy...
co0l
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by co0l »

x_X woah... that new girl in chapter 79 has no panties on... :shock: hot damn :D

and imo, Masataka > Nagi, now and forever.

Dude, what guy wouldn't be turned on by girls? (homosexuals is the answer) and there you have it, the answer to what nagi is... not to mention, in chapter 56, when bob takes does his boner thing, all Nagi has are his fingers... like maybe masa has a small weenie but nagi doesn't have one at all...

well ok, you can tell I don't like Nagi much, lolz...

*edit*

too bad at this rate, she'll probably knee herself to death if nagi doesn't fix it...
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

well nagi does have a thing for maya so he's obviously not gay. But I think Masa is liek tot he extreme pervertedness. I mean nagi likes maya, but he keeps it on the dl and tries to get her to notice him. I mean there is no problem to have the occasional boner with a hot chick around but not like masa who goes off sneaking into girls bathrooms while they are showering. That's very disrespectful towards a female. if he accidently went in, it be ok but he does it on purpose. That's why masa isn't one of my fav chars. Mitsuomi is cool tho. And yea Nagi has come a long way. He's much cooler now. He really doesn't fight dirty anymore. He's just overpowering on the field now. That's how I see it
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

co0l wrote:x_X woah... that new girl in chapter 79 has no panties on... :shock: hot damn :D
I know, If DC doesn't like PAnties, what will happen with that shot.

Code: Select all

man this is weird...that mohawk guy was there when kohaku cut makiko's arm off....so how old is he then? and that glasses seems weak...he got owned by dart boy...
Doesn't it seems like Tetsuhito sliced her arm off instead of kohaku? kohaku still has the sword laying on his shoulder while Tetsuhito is retracting his back in his sheath. I definitely have to check out the English.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Masataka is more of a closet pervert in my opinion. He hides it. In a way, that's just pretty normal. Also, his preverted nature is usually for the sake of comic relief. :wink:

As far as Nagi goes--he's not the coolest of the bunch, but his flaws simply make him a more interesting character depending on what story you put him in. Moreover, Masataka's personality may be cool and all, but I just can't see him in a main character's position. Maybe if the story were different... It's like his character doesn't go "forward" enough, if you know what I mean.

In fact, Masataka's character is so "likeable" (like the "normal" guy he is) that I find him quite, well, ordinary--for better or for worse. :?
jaguar
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by jaguar »

Who is that new chick? Is she a member of the feather families?

That tongue chick is annoying. She just sticks out her tongue, no neat punches or kicks. Can she control anyone like that? Maybe can she only control feather magic people? If she can only control feather magic people, Maya's team should sic Asshat onto her. :)
pv82 wrote: Doesn't it seems like Tetsuhito sliced her arm off instead of kohaku? kohaku still has the sword laying on his shoulder while Tetsuhito is retracting his back in his sheath. I definitely have to check out the English.
I think Tetsuhito is playing the role of golf caddy. He carries Kohaku's sword for him.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

To me it seemed like Tetsuhito sliced off her arm as well, since Kago's blade was clean. And he had this weird tattoo on his face and arm. Could it be his uncle or something?

Ishiyumi totally owned Kabuto Junior. Man, that guy didn't even try to evade. But it's cool that he has finally abandoned his white dragon crap and went to where he started - archery. The dart thing is really neat. 8)

As for Nagi, I think he was running away from Shindayuu and butted in between Kago and the New Girl. Or else Shindayuu compelled him to butt in, like she later compelled the New Girl to strike herself with her knee.

And Shindayuu looks rather evil, doesn't she? Kind of like Mataza-style evil. 8)

As for the pantless chick, she must be either Shoujou, Kabane or Wani. Now, which one of those was a White Feather? I think the last one was Wani. On page 10 we see her standing before some huge bald guy, presumably her father. Now refer back to vol 9, page 12-13. Wani is kinda balding, and so is Shoujou, ,but Shoujou has a huge nose. Kabane is too small to be the same guy.

So I guess she is a Wani, by the process of elimination. 8)

BTW, did you notice her mentioning Enma on page 11? 8) And what the HELL is Nagi doing with her, when they get locked up? Perv...
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

HappyStealer wrote:well nagi does have a thing for maya so he's obviously not gay. But I think Masa is liek tot he extreme pervertedness. I mean nagi likes maya, but he keeps it on the dl and tries to get her to notice him. I mean there is no problem to have the occasional boner with a hot chick around but not like masa who goes off sneaking into girls bathrooms while they are showering. That's very disrespectful towards a female. if he accidently went in, it be ok but he does it on purpose. That's why masa isn't one of my fav chars. Mitsuomi is cool tho. And yea Nagi has come a long way. He's much cooler now. He really doesn't fight dirty anymore. He's just overpowering on the field now. That's how I see it
masa is THAT perverted if ur thinking perverted think Bunshichi cuz one he's like 20 yrs old and he's into 15 yr olds -____-
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Hey... pretty much everyone is jailbait in TenTen. Including the main characters.

Would YOU mind a girl like Maya? 8)
jaguar
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by jaguar »

MrProphet wrote:To me it seemed like Tetsuhito sliced off her arm as well, since Kago's blade was clean. And he had this weird tattoo on his face and arm. Could it be his uncle or something?

So I guess she is a Wani, by the process of elimination. 8)

BTW, did you notice her mentioning Enma on page 11? 8) And what the HELL is Nagi doing with her, when they get locked up? Perv...
There is only one sword between them. Notice that when Tetsuhito has a sword, Kago has no sword, his hands are in his pockets. Also it shows two hands exchanging the sword. I'm sure Kago cut off her arm.

Tetsuhito's tattoo is probably a sign of his powers coming out. They probably just finished fighting her, and he had his powers out in full force.

Which specialty was Wani again? Like how Ishuyumi is archery?

Enma? Who was Enma again? That moth priestess?

As for Nagi, he was trying to save the pantiless girl from killing herself. He stucked his head and arms in between her knee and her face.

Oh great does make that tongue chick looks very evil. I wish she did other stuff besides look evil and stick out tongues, like kick, punch, shoot stuff.
Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rooster »

>>There is only one sword between them. Notice that when Tetsuhito has a sword, Kago has no sword, his hands are in his pockets. Also it shows two hands exchanging the sword. I'm sure Kago cut off her arm.

I agree with Jaguar. Souhaku gives the weapon to Tetsuhito, if you look closely the two hands would be positioned awkardly if they were the same person's, and they are clearly different hands. Besides, it has been shown earlier that Souhaku cut her arm off.

As for Tetsuhito's age... Maybe he's getting beauty tips from Souhaku.

I'm a bit disappointed in Souhaku's "new" design. It seems the flashback scenes have been changed a bit now too, in the earlier ones he looked "tough" and now... Womanly.

>>Enma? Who was Enma again? That moth priestess?

Enma is a sub-family of the Natsume, and yes, they are the "moth family".

>>As for Nagi, I think he was running away from Shindayuu and butted in between Kago and the New Girl. Or else Shindayuu compelled him to butt in, like she later compelled the New Girl to strike herself with her knee.

Heh, I don't think even Souichirou is that much of a jackass to try to run past the man who can beat his punk ass down in a jiffy. Further proof can be found in Souhaku's smirk and Souichirou's was grimace.

>>In fact, Masataka's character is so "likeable" (like the "normal" guy he is) that I find him quite, well, ordinary--for better or for worse.

Yea, Masataka is too generic. Also, the current story wouldn't work so well with him as the protagonist.

Hmmm, I don't know if I'm becoming inured to TenTen's style or what but I didn't notice at all that the girl was au naturale...
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

I looked up the Ultra Jump special, and indeed, the last of the White Feather families is Wani.

According to the special, they "take care of naval aspects, and are expert in other unique areas". Their former leader is the bald guy with a bat (remember that meeting between Nagi and other old-timers?), the currect leader is unknown.

Also, remember that image of Mitsuomi with the six members of the F... Well, the 6th member (Wani) is all dressed up, but from appearance, he/she looks nothing like the Pantless Girl. Then again, it could be the clothes.

Also, I like how this chapter manages to address several issues. We get a new cool character, we see a bit of what's happeneing to Maya and the Scooby Gang, we now know what happened to Kabuto, and we get to see Ishiyumi again, who was undoubtedly cool.

I like this style. Personally, I was a bit annoyed with OH!Great when he dedicated a whole chapter to just one character... Like that Maya chapter, or the latest Nagi chapter. That was the plot was REALLY stuck in place. If he moves to this new style, where we get a little bit of everyone, I am sure the plot can advance toward the Tournament much quicker. This is a good thing! 8)
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Also, another thing... What's the currect status of the F?

Ishiyumi seems to be loyal to Takayanagi family, so he is out of Kago's camp.

Tsumuji I am not sure about. He was disposed of before the rift between Mitsuomi and Kago became aparent, so I guess he was loyal to both of them, but got taken out too early.

Mawari was brainwashed, now she is with Natsume.

Kabuto SEEMED loyal to Kago, but he f'ed up several times, was punished, now he is aparently dead (which is kind of a bummer).

Kagiroi seems to be very loyal to Kago. In fact, they seem to be "going way back" together.

Wani (if that girl is indeed Wani, which we don't know), seems to be pissed at Kago. Why is that, we don't know. Maybe she is similar to Ishiyumi and is justl loyal to Mitsuomi? Could be. Maybe she screwed up at something and was punished like Kabuto? We don't know yet.

What's the end result? The only flunky Kago now has is Kagiroi Testuhito. The rest seem to be out of the picture, or firmly against Kago.

Inue Shindayuu seems to be one of Kago's subordinate family members. Her power of mind control seem similar to Kago's. Also, I think the reason why the Pantless Girl broke out was that Inue can't control several people at the same time, and she was preocupied with Nagi. Or maybe something else altogether...
Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rooster »

Souichirou's development is crucial to me now. I already like this series but if it's handled well I think this would stand out even more. I want him to change, and I hope he will. If Souichirou eventually goes back to "normal" after this little foray, I'm going to be very, very disappointed. I hope that Souichirou's expression in page fifteen lower right corner isn't a typical shounen "I'm mad, hear me roar" type expression but a promise of changes in his character.

I mean, who wouldn't change after that.

If nothing else, I hope he becomes more of a 'badass' than a pansyass "I want to protect [something/someone]" boy scout.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

MrProphet wrote:Kagiroi seems to be very loyal to Kago. In fact, they seem to be "going way back" together.
I guess that's why he wasn't punished for the Frankie Fu Faliure (Like Kago).

So the rest of the people in the coffins are the offspring of the 12 main families and 24 branch families?
Tachibana
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Tachibana »

besides, didn't makiko herself say that kago cut her arm?
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

Yes I think makiko did say kago cut off her arm. So yea I think kago took the sword from kaigoro and chopped off her hand. Poor makiko. SHe's totally hot too. yea, hope nagi becomes a cooler and better charcter. He's the main chracter so they need to work on him a bit more. I'd assume after this, any new chracters that are introed wiht "special" powers or if they are great fighters would be the offspring and branch families. BTw is there any translations of this chapter yet? or we still waiting?
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Um, no... it just came out. Come on!

Check http://forum.digitalpanic.net/ in a week or so.
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

What...the?

So was souichirou protecting his father from that girl?
Who was that girl?
Why is Ishiyumi skinny now when he was all buff before?
How come Souhaku has such a huge sheath for his sword?

Damn, there is so much left unanswered and I doubt a translation will clear it all up.

By the way Tachibana, from what picture did you get that Aya avatar from?
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

solidis1 wrote:What...the?

So was souichirou protecting his father from that girl?
He wasn't. Inue compelled him with her powers.
Who was that girl?
We don't know. But she is probably a scion either of the remaining 3 clans, or of one of the subordinate families.
Why is Ishiyumi skinny now when he was all buff before?
Probably training... or something like that. He lost his supernatural powers after all.
How come Souhaku has such a huge sheath for his sword?
Why would he carry a large machete unsheathed? 8)
Tachibana
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Tachibana »

solidis1 wrote: Why is Ishiyumi skinny now when he was all buff before?
that's practically due to the new way oh great draws now. he's gone to the slimmer less detailed look now as to his previous drawings. must be the air gear influence. :wink:
solidis1 wrote:By the way Tachibana, from what picture did you get that Aya avatar from?

from the cover of the tenten vol 2 dvd.

http://www.animaxis.com/en/shop/product ... 28961%2D00
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Tachibana wrote:
solidis1 wrote: Why is Ishiyumi skinny now when he was all buff before?
that's practically due to the new way oh great draws now. he's gone to the slimmer less detailed look now as to his previous drawings. must be the air gear influence. :wink:
Yeah... Too bad, Souhaku's design got influenced too. He had that crazed look in his eye the first time he was shown. Now, he's got more of that cold, stony indifference. Personally, I prefer his old design more.

Anyway, I just saw the chapter and it makes me wonder what caused that incident between Makiko and Souhaku.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

I don't know about you guys, but I don't really see much difference.

Here's Kago the way he is now:

ImageImage

And this is how he was when we first met him a couple of volumes back:

ImageImageImage

I don't see much difference. In fact, I think he looks much better right now, with all his arching brows and smirking looks. When he kidnapped Nagi, he looked kinda stoned and indifferent. But, maybe that was just because of Makiko.

Also, I personally prefer the old Kago, the way he was back in the day, when he was off rampaging and killing everyone in his quest against the families 8 years ago. He was wild and unbelievably cool. He is still cool, but in a kind of "yakuza boss" style.

ImageImage

He looks to me like a talking sign for his son, Nagi. "Look, kid, this is what you would look like, if you dropped the whole "I suck, please hate me"-attitude and started being cool for a change".

:twisted:
kujoe wrote:Anyway, I just saw the chapter and it makes me wonder what caused that incident between Makiko and Souhaku.
Makiko mentioned that Kago was dissatisfied with his position and he wanted more power, so he went off killing other families. He probably wanted to supplant the Takayanagi clan. Probably the previuos generation, like Dougen and the Natsume's dad. Maybe the whole Ultimate Warrior thing was developed around Shin and Mitsuomi with the purpose of finding a guy who can defeat Kago? Nah... sounds too corny to be true. 8)
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Tachibana wrote:-
from the cover of the tenten vol 2 dvd.
I don't get how you do that. The avatar pics are supposed to be 128x128 and 6kb maximum. :?
I don't see much difference. In fact, I think he looks much better right now, with all his arching brows and smirking looks. When he kidnapped Nagi, he looked kinda stoned and indifferent. But, maybe that was just because of Makiko.
Kago doesn't look different, but the art looks less detailed. :x
Probably training... or something like that. He lost his supernatural powers after all.
More like lack of training and sitting around moping. Muscles just waste to the minium configuration if you don't work out to maintain them.
Why would he carry a large machete unsheathed?
He's going to Africa? :twisted:
Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rooster »

Souhaku before using skin conditioners -design
Souhaku and his machete

If I'm not allowed to use FuguTabetai's images here as reference let me know and I'll take them down.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Rooster's comparison is what I was trying to get at.

The Souhaku now may be consistent, but his appearance from one of the older flashbacks (forgot which chapter... I think it was Makiko's flashback.) portrayed him in a different way. The artist didn't completely *change* the character design in the middle of the story--rather, this "change" seems to be a result of his developing art style.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

I don't know... That early shot of Kago was pretty random. I wouldn't call it establishing, or anything.

It looks very nice and very different, but I'm pretty used to the Kago he's been consistently drawing ever since.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

[quote="Tachibana"]man this is weird...that mohawk guy was there when quote]

It's not a mohawk it's a David Beckham haircut http://ejournal.eduprojects.net/lip11/m ... eckham.jpg
Mataza-kun
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mataza-kun »

well I still hope for a Fugu translation of the chap. The other group did mess up one or two hard sentences in the previous ones.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Mataza-kun wrote:well I still hope for a Fugu translation of the chap. The other group did mess up one or two hard sentences in the previous ones.
Oh, I will translate it. I'll get started tonight. I'm just very busy, so I'm sure Evil Genius will get theirs out before I get mine out. But that's ok.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

^yea but we like QUALITY over quickness... I think we can wait ;)
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

moyism wrote:^yea but we like QUALITY over quickness... I think we can wait ;)
Translation doesn't really take much time. I just don't know if I can find high quality scans of TJTG anymore. :(
Chello
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Chello »

I am hoping for some Tawara action!

Is he in it?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I translated chapter 79, no Tawara unfortunately. I think they have the translation up in the IRC channel. If you have the raws, I've got a text transcript up here:

http://mangatranslation.com/tjtg_79_trans.html

Note the new (spiffy?) translation script format. I spent some time and prettied up the XSL transform. Anyway, the image links won't work, I don't host images since Tenjo Tenge is licensed. If you have the raws though (the IRC channel should have them) you can read it now.

Also, tjtg.mangatranslation.com will be down for a bit, until I add an entry for the DNS for it, and transfer the data over. Things might be a bit wonky around here until I get all the bugs worked out in the server move.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Hmm...
I have a little more respect for Nagi after this chapter (very little) and Madoka. Its cool how she was schooling Maya. What did Inue mean by
We still have some "meat" left over, We'll let him "eat" in another kind of way
Was he intended on raping her?
shouki
Doushi
Doushi

Post by shouki »

I like the new HTML style Fugu.

Two comments on the text - not so much the translation, but what is implied by the original Japanese.

Page 3 - "Go back to being just a normal woman". In Japanese terms, a "normal woman" is someone who gets married, has kids etc. Subtle reference to Souichirou perhaps?

Page 24 - "The guy is like a damn frog that just keeps on sleeping without even noticing that Spring has already come.." By "Spring has come" for Masataka, they're referring to his love-life blossoming (ie Madoka is all over him). The "frog" part is a bit weird, but a number of Japanese phrases seem to use "frog" for describing how people act.

One translation comment. In bubble 13 on page 24, Masataka says "Erai zo Madoka-chan" and "Sugo-i" (Goo ... Good job. That was great Madoka-chan. Amazing.), then in bubbles 17-18 Madoka says "Erai? Madoka erai?" (Ama- zing? I'm ama- zing ?). I'd translate this more as "Good girl, Madoka-chan. Amazing!" and "Good girl? I'm a good girl?"

Kinda funny to see leathal school-girl Madoka talk in girlish third person. As well as being more common for younger girls, it seems more common for girls from "traditional" families (seems to be an older speech style in some ways)
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

pv82 wrote:Hmm...
I have a little more respect for Nagi after this chapter (very little) and Madoka. Its cool how she was schooling Maya. What did Inue mean by
We still have some "meat" left over, We'll let him "eat" in another kind of way
Was he intended on raping her?
Yes, the implication was some sort of sexual feeding. It is still quite vauge in the Japanese as well though.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

shouki wrote:I like the new HTML style Fugu.
I'm glad to hear it. I was thinking of adding a little picture of the head of the person that is talking for each segment, but gave up on that. :)
shouki wrote: Two comments on the text - not so much the translation, but what is implied by the original Japanese.
I try to put in "Translator Notes" when there are nuances that my translation into English doesn't seem to convey, but you've picked out a few good spots that I didn't elaborate on.
shouki wrote: Page 3 - "Go back to being just a normal woman". In Japanese terms, a "normal woman" is someone who gets married, has kids etc. Subtle reference to Souichirou perhaps?
I'm not really sure here, but I think that Kago just meant for Makiko to stop being a warrior and fighter. I don't think that comment had anything to do with kids. But who knows...?
shouki wrote: Page 24 - "The guy is like a damn frog that just keeps on sleeping without even noticing that Spring has already come.." By "Spring has come" for Masataka, they're referring to his love-life blossoming (ie Madoka is all over him). The "frog" part is a bit weird, but a number of Japanese phrases seem to use "frog" for describing how people act.
A few chapters earlier, a frog was used to great effect to help describe Masataka and Aya's relationship. I think Oh! Great just likes to use frogs in relation to Masataka.
shouki wrote: One translation comment. In bubble 13 on page 24, Masataka says "Erai zo Madoka-chan" and "Sugo-i" (Goo ... Good job. That was great Madoka-chan. Amazing.), then in bubbles 17-18 Madoka says "Erai? Madoka erai?" (Ama- zing? I'm ama- zing ?). I'd translate this more as "Good girl, Madoka-chan. Amazing!" and "Good girl? I'm a good girl?"

Kinda funny to see leathal school-girl Madoka talk in girlish third person. As well as being more common for younger girls, it seems more common for girls from "traditional" families (seems to be an older speech style in some ways)
Yes, I didn't translate that bit as closely as I usually do. "Erai" is usually translated as someone doing something admirably, while "Sugoi" is great / amazing, etc. When Madoka does the fishing for compliments thing, I just didn't feel right translating into the 3rd person, since that is just so unusual in English... But, that is why I like to have both the English and Japanese in my translations - you can always make the call for yourself!

fugu
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

Fugu, mgiht I say that ur translation rocks. yea but the chapter is totally whacked. Nagi is startign to become a better person gradually. Controlling mind chick, Inue, is starting to get on my nerves. And madoka is awesome. Tho she's only in middle school she seems like a better match for masa than aya does. Why do i have this feeling that new chick (guess her name is Shidzuru) is gonna end up liking Nagi? :roll: Ishiyumi finally comes back which is totally awesome. Tho he kinda agitates me because he doesn't realize that everyone else is using Nagi too. He is not the only one who was used.
Zhou
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Zhou »

With this chapter, Oogure-sensei must have set a new record for amount of beaver shots in a non-hentai manga, surpassing even Oku Hiroya's Gantz.

Not that I'm complaining or anything. :wink: