Fight 106

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:32 pm

FuguTabetai wrote:I don't think Kabane is blind, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

Interesting chapter anyway. :)
Very, thanks for the translation (one typo you have lots as "lost" on page 27 bubble 3), I don't know I might have to go with him being blind he controls everything with scent and even "looks" for Aya by her scent, even that he likes that she smells like fresh hydrangeas, or maybe that's what the seals are, the Kabanes seal their eyes so they don't use them and develop their sense of smell better so they will be better at using their power? Interesting about Maya too so technically she's dead but her body is now perfectly fine with no ki in it and her ki is in Reiki and Aya needs Souhaku to move it from Reiki back to her body. Can't wait to see how she gets him to do that , because you know she will :wink:

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2588
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:29 pm

But since Kago Souhaku is currently within Nagi Souichirou, I wonder how that will work out...

EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:16 pm

Post by EliteF22 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:17 pm

So Aya is the true master of Reiki, I was kinda hoping it had some hidden connection to Souichirou. When Kabane was taking it to Aya, was Nokimi getting off to that?

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:17 pm

EliteF22 wrote:So Aya is the true master of Reiki, I was kinda hoping it had some hidden connection to Souichirou. When Kabane was taking it to Aya, was Nokimi getting off to that?
Apparently... :twisted:

EoN
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:39 am

Post by EoN » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:46 am

hey anyone can pm the link to download the translated chapters of volume 17 of the manga u just finish read 16 vols omg was nice but i wnat moar!! hahahaha i will thanks any help !!! :shock:

i will stop now thanks anyway

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2588
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:39 pm

EoN wrote:hey anyone can pm the link to download the translated chapters of volume 17 of the manga u just finish read 16 vols omg was nice but i wnat moar!! hahahaha i will thanks any help !!! :shock:

i will stop now thanks anyway
I have direct links to my text translations on the download page for http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/. You should import the monthly magazine "Ultra Jump" if you want to stay up-to-date with Tenjo Tenge. Otherwise, you have to wait a little while as the collected volumes are released in Japan slightly later. You can import those from somewhere like http://sasugabooks.com/. If you do not want to have to print out my text translations to read the Japanese original language version, you can buy CMX's translated version (http://www.dccomics.com/cmx/?action=on_sale&i=2596), which is already up to volume 16.

You should note that the Japanese and CMX English versions of the manga are different though. See, for example, http://www.digitalsin.bebopboard.net/tenten/ for more information.

IAS
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 5:16 am

Post by IAS » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:58 pm

So you say Kabane gains his improved hearing from "shutting down" his sight (like Shaka from Saint Seiya, kind of), but i actually thought it was a manga cliche. What reason do you have to think that Kabane is a girl?
The stance of Aya's ougi is like Rurouni kenshin Saitou's gatotsu, perhaps to much alike...
Maya situation is bad, i mean i will like to see her before the epiloge but i don't know how is that goeing to happen. I mean why woud Sohaku bring her back? Maya is the thin thead between him and Aya. Perhaps if Soichiro use the power unconciently... we'll see.
Next chapter is next month?

EoN
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:39 am

Post by EoN » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:36 pm

FuguTabetai wrote:
EoN wrote:hey anyone can pm the link to download the translated chapters of volume 17 of the manga u just finish read 16 vols omg was nice but i wnat moar!! hahahaha i will thanks any help !!! :shock:

i will stop now thanks anyway
I have direct links to my text translations on the download page for http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/. You should import the monthly magazine "Ultra Jump" if you want to stay up-to-date with Tenjo Tenge. Otherwise, you have to wait a little while as the collected volumes are released in Japan slightly later. You can import those from somewhere like http://sasugabooks.com/. If you do not want to have to print out my text translations to read the Japanese original language version, you can buy CMX's translated version (http://www.dccomics.com/cmx/?action=on_sale&i=2596), which is already up to volume 16.

You should note that the Japanese and CMX English versions of the manga are different though. See, for example, http://www.digitalsin.bebopboard.net/tenten/ for more information.

thaaanks a lot i have the first 14 in english but i havent been buying nothing latlely cos i don have money and time.. thats why i was asking for some info thanks!

User avatar
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:27 am
Location: san diego, CA

Post by iijyanaika » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:44 pm

kk1 wrote:
EliteF22 wrote:So Aya is the true master of Reiki, I was kinda hoping it had some hidden connection to Souichirou. When Kabane was taking it to Aya, was Nokimi getting off to that?
Apparently... :twisted:
honestly of all the fan service this manga has shown, i think this has proven to be the best. this and bob getting some action in the hospital with everyone around :wink:

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2588
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:10 pm

IAS wrote:So you say Kabane gains his improved hearing from "shutting down" his sight (like Shaka from Saint Seiya, kind of), but i actually thought it was a manga cliche.
I never said that Kabane was blind, although there is speculation here that he is. My guess is that he is not blind, but often seals his eyes to work on his scent-based Kabane Blade control
IAS wrote: What reason do you have to think that Kabane is a girl?
Because he doesn't look manly. Not a good reason, granted. I can't tell you how many times I see a dude here in Japan and it takes me a while to decide if it really is a dude or a girl.
IAS wrote:Next chapter is next month?
The next chapter should be out next month, unless something unexpected comes up (like what happened with Bastard! and Dogs this month.)

Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Portugal

Post by Dgames » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:19 am

i don't think kabane is a girl. he may not look to manly but he could just be metro or gay?? and furthermore i don't any boobs :P

User avatar
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:30 am

Post by Sleepy Weasel » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:56 am

Dgames wrote:i don't think kabane is a girl. he may not look to manly but he could just be metro or gay?? and furthermore i don't any boobs :P

true, oh great drawing a women without a large chest is a near impossible thought. even Madoka has some chest...

being blind tho, I could get behind that, and I think he is.

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2588
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:05 pm

What kind of straight man talks about lavender scents, in the middle of a fight no less?

User avatar
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:30 am

Post by Sleepy Weasel » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:40 pm

FuguTabetai wrote:What kind of straight man talks about lavender scents, in the middle of a fight no less?

well if your blind.. :P never know.. but after some checking it appears that lavender was not chosen just because it smelled puuuurdy.

its had a bunch of medical uses over the years, including a disinfectant. It was most likely chosen to identify the needle because its very recognizable and less prone to cause bodily hard (when used in a normal manner)

Post Reply